Icecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post  cirque1998 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Minecraft and Forum Username: cirque1998 (If needed, I will tell you my real name)
Donator: Yes, I bought the Mob Disguise package
Time on server: Not very long, but this server is one of my favorites currently. While my time on this server has been very short, I don't think that that fact should detract from this application because I have supported it by donating. I also believe that my skill with commands, and my knowledge of plugins should help the server however. This is because I have been an admin on numerous servers, both public, and private.
Why I want to be a Moderator: If I am a moderator, I think I could help the server grow larger in size with more frequent players. Many of my friends play minecraft and want to play on a good server like this one, so I could recommend this great server. And with my skills with commands I could help anyone with the problems they may encounter on a public server such as hackers, pvp loggers, or spammers. I also play minecraft frequently so I could make sure there is an admin on at all times. I think with my expertise I could be a great server moderator.

Thanks for considering my application!

cirque1998

Back to top Go down