Icecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agentpuffin - Staff App -

Go down

Agentpuffin - Staff App - Empty Agentpuffin - Staff App -

Post  Agentpuffin Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Name: Trevor Parchem

Donator?: No but could donate if I see its worthy enough.

Time on Server: Joined Today

Long and Detailed Description of why you want to be Moderator: I would be honored to be let into a staff position. I have been playing this server for a little bit and have loved it. The Staff is great and nice and I think I can help advertise the server. I am willing to donate to help to keep the server running as from experience expenses can get heavy. Very Happy I think I can bring over some great knowledge and help to give this server a kick start and I am highly trained as I know all the hacking programs and how to detect them. I have been playing minecraft since alpha and I have loved it ever since I joined the first day. I am currently learning how to program C and C#. I am great with permissions in minecraft and I have been staff on multiple other servers and I am a very loyal person. I often play 4-8+ hours a day basically everyday. I devote my time and hard work into servers and I think this server has potential! I have also run a server before for a couple of my friends so I am highly experienced in all the categories. I could really help out the economy and start making the server a bit more legit.

Agentpuffin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum